What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

32 grams Palomar Roaster Organic Vietnamese Arabica light roast with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A table top vacuum pot

35 grams Palomar Roaster Organic Vietnamese Arabica light roast with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A table top vacuum pot

Peet's Major Dickason's Blend. Cuisinart drip.

IMG_1915.JPG

35 grams Palomar Roaster Organic Vietnamese Arabica light roast with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A table top vacuum pot

36 grams Palomar Roaster Organic Vietnamese Arabica light roast with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A table top vacuum pot

31 grams Trader Joe Columbia Suprema medium roast with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A tabletop vacuum pot

Cafe Bustelo in the Moka Pot. i found my can of Illy in the back of the cupboard the other day and see its expired by 6 months. Having never tried Bustelo, I picked it up and brewed a pot. Not bad with some half and half.

30 grams Black & Tan (60% Organic Ethiopia Yukro French Roast and 40% Allegro Organic Costa Rica Las Lomas light roast) with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A tabletop vacuum pot

20g natural Ethiopian, the first natural processed coffee Tim Wendelboe has had on menu in 8 years. Origami dripper pour over with v60 filter. 65g bloom for 45 and single pour to 300g. Total brew time 3:30

Top Bottom