What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

3 bean blend (blended post roast)

Equal parts of:

El Salvador
Ethiopian
Sumatran

Mighty fine blend if I do say so myself.

Brewed in the Bunn which is starting to become the normal every day method... Bunn makes such good coffee so easily that I have to force myself to use my pour overs, presses, and moka pots... Don't think I have used a vacuum pot in a year now... GEES what am I coming to....

Starbucks Casi Cielo, pour over with a spoon of raw sugar and quite a bit of almond coffee creamer, delicious.

proxy.php

Welcome to B&B

If you have not already done so, stop into the Hall of Fame and tell everyone a little about yourself

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/forumdisplay.php/30-Hall-of-Fame

Two Guats blended together from Sunday's roast and enjoyed both as a pour over this morning and then as espresso in the afternoon. I cooked the espresso...sigh. It was the third shot on the Pavoni and that was one shot over the line.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I drank 3/16oz thermos bottles of Sumatra Mandheling brewed using my Chemex. I have the 8 cup so had to brew two pots.
I know, that's a lot of coffee so I bought a 40oz Thermos today that is supposed to keep hot beverages hot for 24 hours and a 50oz/10 cup Chemex. I also bought a mr coffee 12 cup dripped for when the in-laws visit.
so I am cutting back. Only 40oz daily. I pretty much drink coffee the entire shift at work.
Just placed an order for Honduras Silver Hills. We shall see!

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Sumatra Mandheling brewed with a drip coffee maker til my 10 cup Chemex gets here.
i have used a moka pot, French press, aeropress, mr. Coffee, and Chemex.
My favorite method is Chemex.
But, for me, if the water to coffee ratio is right and the size grind for the amount of coffee and method Being used is right.
And Good coffee beans that are fresh are being used, the coffee will be good!
It the comes down to personal preference.
I love Chemex brewed coffee.

Just my unsolicited 2 pennies

Last edited:
Top Bottom