What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

Double shot of Moak espresso from my Saeco, topped up with hot water to a perfect black Americano.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Moderator Emeritus
Espresso double shot of a Dark City blend Mitzi's Cafe this morning. Cappuccino this evening with beans roasted by idrinkcoffee Daterra Farms Monte Cristo using 10% cream and one of my wife's antique tea cups. A thing of beauty.

I'm loving the Ascaso Dream UP V2.0 from idrinkcoffee. The second coffee machine I've purchased from them. I had an issue with the Ascaso which was a used machine. They addressed the issue quickly and certainly met my expectations.

Finished the absolute last of the beans I roasted.

Snowed 10" yesterday so I need to go back out with the snow shovel to roast more <sigh>

Peete's Major Dickason's blend It was good, full bodied, good flavor and I like it BUT it is on par with many others k-cup

As for the Aeropress, I am going to play devil's advocate here, it seems the main advantage is not having grit as other french press makers do.

Actually I have learned to enjoy a little grit as I often get some at Starbucks/others

Blue Bottle Ethiopia Sidama Homacho Waeno, using a Hario Woodneck pour-over flask with a 1:16 coffee to water ratio (1gram of beans to 16grams of water).

:001_smile

Top Bottom