What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

That extra few minutes sleep doesn't compensate for my nerves driving along side horrible drivers that must be late to work, as they are driving like ____. (Take your pick)
So true. Before my son got his license I made a point to make him watch all of the rushed, unsafe drivers there are for the morning commute. People wildly passing us on double solid lined roads to make up for leaving late. It never pays off- 9/10 times they’d be sitting at the same traffic light as us two or three minutes later. If not they’d certainly be waiting in the same school zone as us, pointlessly risking the safety of everyone on the road because they didn’t leave early enough. If you struggle to make it to work/school on time you need to wake up earlier, period.

He seems to have taken the point. When he drives to school he always leaves early enough to allow for traffic issues and he’ll even tell me later about drivers he saw doing the hyper anxious panicked rush to work.

Good morning, coffee crew.

Peet's Big Bang. Black.

It's 42° in SCS right now with a high around 48°. It looks like it's going to rain all day into the evening hours. I got about 6 solid hours of sleep last night. Going to sort through some stuff today and get some things organized for my move. Only 25 days to go, friends. I'll hit XO for Taco Tuesday. 🌮🍺

Have a blessed one, crew. Love the flavor of the Big Bang blend . Sounds like a high octane caffeine coffee, but it is a very mild and aromtic .

Pete's organic Guatemalan ..... powder grind , Greek ibrik pot , 2 Moos half/half... demi-tasse spoon of cane sugar ...
IMG_E1569.JPG

Short americano. Analog (Fratello. . . you know, the Slayer guys) Godfather beans. Sweet little Medalta potteries mug, one of two we own. Yesterday felt like a write-off, coming home from work at 9 am, today we booked a few days off in Paris. Not really going for any reason other than maybe some food, and walking around somewhere I've never been , other than the terminal.

IMG_4506.jpg

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Short americano. Analog (Fratello. . . you know, the Slayer guys) Godfather beans. Sweet little Medalta potteries mug, one of two we own. Yesterday felt like a write-off, coming home from work at 9 am, today we booked a few days off in Paris. Not really going for any reason other than maybe some food, and walking around somewhere I've never been , other than the terminal.

View attachment 1822582
Ha, great mug, sir.

Eric_75

Good morning coffee crew.

Peet's Big Bang. Black.

It's 40° in SCS right now with a high around 46° today. Another cloudy day with a chance of showers. Maybe 7 hours of sleep last night. Just staying in today working on a few creative endeavors.

On a personal note, someone very dear to me found a lump on one her breasts. She scheduled her mammogram yesterday. If you do pray, please keep her in your prayers as we all know how this type of thing can go. Thank you, my friends.

God bless you, crew,

Good Morning Krew
We made it to the Fayetteville NC airport last night at midnight and got to sleep about 1:30 this morning. We are here to spend time with my wife's uncle that is in the Hospice program. We are all very close to him.
We spent the night with my sister-in-law (called "Ain't Toni"). She has a fun collection of coffee cups. Today it is a Community Coffee pod made in a Keurig.
PXL_20240403_130545671.PORTRAIT~2.jpg
On a personal note, someone very dear to me found a lump on one her breasts. She scheduled her mammogram yesterday. If you do pray, please keep her in your prayers
Prayers for her.
Hoping a good day for All.

Eric_75

Good morning, coffee crew.

Peet's Big Bang. Black.

It's 37° in SCS right now with a high around 47°. Another cloudy day with occasional showers expected. I got about 8 hours of sleep last night. Not much on the agenda today. A friend of mine is going to go over the final details of my move with me this weekend. Here's to a peaceful Thursday.

Have a blessed one, crew.

Top Bottom