What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Good morning, coffee crew.

Gevalia Traditional Roast Mild in the french press.

Twang Town high/low for today - 37°/19°. Looks like we'll be back in the 60s all next week. I've noticed the chipmunks that live below our balcony area have been quite active lately. Perhaps Spring isn't so far away.

Have a happy and blessed Friday, my friends.

Now Playing: Anthony Phillips - The Geese & the Ghost

51YwptKGvgL.jpg

Twang Town high/low for today - 37°/19°. Looks like we'll be back in the 60s all next week. I've noticed the chipmunks that live below our balcony area have been quite active lately. Perhaps Spring isn't so far away.

Have a happy and blessed Friday, my friends.

Now Playing: Anthony Phillips - The Geese & the Ghost

View attachment 1599441
And back to playing a band that I've never heard of. ;) It was nice while it lasted.

Happy Saturday!

Up early, did the gym routine and trying day #2 of the Colombian coffee. Honestly, it's a little bit better today than from the fresh opened package. It's just not a favorite. I may have to revert to the "light" side and drink it with a ton of milk and sugar like my buddy @SwamperWI to finish it up. ;) Black isn't cutting it.

Enjoy the weekend, guys!

Eric_75

Not made for these times.

We had some company over last night and that kept me up past my bedtime. :001_smile Feeling pretty groggy this morning, but I have nothing to do today, so I'm just going to relax with my mug of coffee. I will get a shave in later this afternoon. I think the Vector is up next. It's 20° in Nashville right now, but we're going to hit 52° they say.

Have a great Saturday, my friends. Remember what Soren Kierkegaard said...don't forget to love yourself.

R.jpg

I'm extremely lucky I have a fantastic local coffee roaster who supplies several big UK online coffee suppliers who actually make out it's their own roasted coffee. He sells me fresh roasted beans for a fraction of what the online companies he supplies sell his coffee for.
My choice of brew method is either a Moka pot or my favourite Bialetti Brikka pot....... Think Moka pot but with a valve that creates a bit more pressure and foam.
My brew today was my own small blend of Chinese Yunnan 2:1 ratio with Yemeni Matari....... Delicious

Last edited:
Top Bottom