What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Good morning, coffee crew.

Cafe Du Monde in the french press.

It's 34° in Nashville at the moment with some rain. I'm not seeing any ice yet but that could change by tonight. The bird feeder is full and ready to go. I have a couple Red-bellied woodpeckers that visit daily. A male and a female.

Have a blessed Tuesday, friends.

Now Playing:

OIP.jpg

Cafe Du Monde in the french press.

It's 34° in Nashville at the moment with some rain. I'm not seeing any ice yet but that could change by tonight. The bird feeder is full and ready to go. I have a couple Red-bellied woodpeckers that visit daily. A male and a female.

Have a blessed Tuesday, friends.

Now Playing:

View attachment 1597609

Same for me. I keep a bird feeder (squirrel-buster) filled up down toward the back of my yard. I have a red-bellied woodpecker who visits regularly. And beaucoup Cardinals... one late afternoon I counted nine of them total.

Happy Mug Columbian this morning for me via the Aeropress.

Eric_75

Same for me. I keep a bird feeder (squirrel-buster) filled up down toward the back of my yard. I have a red-bellied woodpecker who visits regularly. And beaucoup Cardinals... one late afternoon I counted nine of them total.

Happy Mug Columbian this morning for me via the Aeropress.
Do you ever see Red-breasted Nuthatches in your neck of the woods? I see them at my feeder but not very often. I haven't spotted one in quite some time now. I do see White-breasted Nuthatches on a regular basis though.

Do you ever see Red-breasted Nuthatches in your neck of the woods? I see them at my feeder but not very often. I haven't spotted one in quite some time now. I do see White-breasted Nuthatches on a regular basis though.

I think I've seen a couple of those but not often. One I remember was on my front porch rail but like yourself, the whites are more common in my area I guess.

Morning gents…..Having the same Peet’s coffee as yesterday morning. I passed a few hours yesterday afternoon cleaning the Mr. Coffee drip, Nespresso, and Keurig with a water and vinegar solution. Will see what today’s weather brings.View attachment 1597668
Holy smokes - stay off the roads! People in my area lose their minds when it rains; I can only imagine how bad it will be in Dallas with snow...

Morning All,

Must be a late start for everyone today. I slept in longer than normal.

Cafe Aroma espresso in the Bunn. Picked up some Colombian yesterday- that'll be next on the docket in a couple of days. Been a long time since I've had any.

Enjoy the day, everyone!

Eric_75

Lavazza Intenso in the french press.

Currently 29° in Music City. High around 40° today. Thankfully, we really didn't see much action as far as ice and freezing rain go.

Wishing all of you a happy and peaceful Wednesday, friends.

Now Playing:

4b79d003992dd6bb0cc42632b6bd38a9.jpg

Top Bottom