What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

linty1

My wallet cries.
Went to the coffee shop yesterday, had a very nice americano, was pulled very nicely. Pointed out the white pyrex mug I had my eye on and... it was not to be. They were out and that was the only one/display left. But I was promised more would be coming... sure.

No coffee today, hope everyones having a tranquil Sunday.

AeroPress + Starbucks Winter blend from Costco. 100% reliable brew every single time, and reasonably good coffee compared to some of the locally roasted fare. Unlike my recent MdC purchase, the Starbucks coffee (and brew system) were dirt cheap.
That Starbucks Winter Blend from Costco really is good for what it is. It’s darker than I prefer, like pretty much all Starbucks. But yeah it’s just decent, predictable and easy for dirt cheap. This time of year I like a dark roast with some half and half anyway and this fits the bill.

Good morning gents. Had to wait for my morning coffee, fired up the smoker and got some baby backs on.

Next up is to slice a slab of bacon and get it in the freezer. I have the slab in the freezer right now to firm up before slicing.

Now to the coffee. This morning is a Columbia and Mexican blend, caf/decaf. Done in the AeroPress with a bit of half and half.

Attachments

• 32737B28-7FA8-4658-870F-AE6622CB5313.jpeg
    32737B28-7FA8-4658-870F-AE6622CB5313.jpeg
    769 KB · Views: 0
@Arbor Man
I am not very good at condolences, but to me that's a real blessing for both of you that you got to speak one last time.

I had my now usual decaf followed by a Kenya this morning. I am trying to hold out on trying the Guatemala that I roasted, don't think I will be able to much longer!

I suppose I should go out and see much damage the rain did to my roads, but it's not done though...

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
@Arbor Man
I am not very good at condolences, but to me that's a real blessing for both of you that you got to speak one last time.

I had my now usual decaf followed by a Kenya this morning. I am trying to hold out on trying the Guatemala that I roasted, don't think I will be able to much longer!

I suppose I should go out and see much damage the rain did to my roads, but it's not done though...
Thanks very much, Aaron.

Eric_75

Good morning, coffee crew.

Here we are on another Monday together.

Mad Priest DNOTS in the french press this morning.

High near 52° in Music City today. It looks like rain is rolling in around 1 pm.

I ordered a country ham from the Loveless Cafe in Nashville yesterday which I will be serving at Christmas. I love the fried chicken there as well with creamed corn and marinated cucumber and onion salad on the side. Biscuits with apple butter as well.

Have a blessed day, brothers.

I ordered a country ham from the Loveless Cafe in Nashville yesterday which I will be serving at Christmas. I love the fried chicken there as well with creamed corn and marinated cucumber and onion salad on the side. Biscuits with apple butter as well.
I love that area. I Can’t remember if I’ve been to Loveless Cafe, but my wife and I used to head down that way to Natchez Trace parkway when we lived in Murfreesboro.

Eric_75

I love that area. I Can’t remember if I’ve been to Loveless Cafe, but my wife and I used to head down that way to Natchez Trace parkway when we lived in Murfreesboro.
I thought you might have a Loveless Cafe mug in your collection. :)

Top Bottom