What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

And how did that work for you?
It was fine. I used to only drink black coffee all the time. Then the occasional cappuccino. About 5 years back I started drinking hazelnut coffee, so got accustomed to adding cream and sweetener to bring the flavor out.

As a gift, I received a Planetary Design BruTrek French press travel mug. I have used it a couple of times now and so far I am impressed. I was skeptical regarding how it stops the brewing process and traps the grounds, but it seems to do the trick. Very fine mesh and a mesh filter at the drinking spout/hole/whatever it's called. And kept my coffee hot for 5 hours! It is 20 oz, and I kept getting interrupted yesterday, but my coffee brewed at 11:00 AM was still drinkable hot and not bitter at 3:00 PM. @MntnMan62 , I'd be curious to hear your thoughts, being a French press aficionado!

Last edited:
Café LaLlave in my Delonghi Alicia electric Moka pot for my morning Cuban coffee, and Positive Vibrations from Cleveland Coffee Company in my AeroPress for an Americano later on!! 121695429_10160350364153626_2547621191209824634_o.jpg 121781298_10160350365523626_6869432216874047641_o.jpg

I finally bought a bag of Bustelo beans for the Breville Barista Express. I emptied the grinder of the illy beans and filled the hopper. Bustelo is better. I don't know if it is the way I pull a shot or not, but there is a burned taste to the illy that Bustelo lacks.

Multum in parvo

Contributor
18 grams of Cagliari Gran Cafe Modena 1909 (70% Arabica 30% Robusta) via a Bialetti French Press.
My La Pavoni Europiccola is gathering dust...

Top Bottom