What's new

What's Your Brush Today?

My first run with my new butterscotch Chubby 2 SiLVERTiP two band. I have two SiLVERTiP Duke 3's, as well as a Berkeley 46 and a Classic 1. The first two band Duke I bought was so good I ordered another. I believe they are the most luxurious and most enjoyable brushes I've ever used. But this Chubby went to a whole other place. I have Chubby 2's in Best and Super so I'm quite familiar with the density. Wow. This was the best first shave I've ever had with a new brush- I can't imagine what it will be like after 5 or 10 uses. Sorry to tease but I'll try to get a photo posted at some point this weekend.
Pretty good innit? The Ch2 Silvertip is a masterpiece IMO. Best brush I have ever used. I am so tempted to try a Ch2 Manchurian to compare, but I am done buying expensive brushes for a while.

Hell, it’s such a good brush, even @SgtCrppls still has his Ch2 Silvertip! 🤪

My first run with my new butterscotch Chubby 2 SiLVERTiP two band. I have two SiLVERTiP Duke 3's, as well as a Berkeley 46 and a Classic 1. The first two band Duke I bought was so good I ordered another. I believe they are the most luxurious and most enjoyable brushes I've ever used. But this Chubby went to a whole other place. I have Chubby 2's in Best and Super so I'm quite familiar with the density. Wow. This was the best first shave I've ever had with a new brush- I can't imagine what it will be like after 5 or 10 uses. Sorry to tease but I'll try to get a photo posted at some point this weekend.
Really glad you love it, my Chubby 2, 2 Band, Silvertip is one of the best brushes I have ever used.
@SharpieB is correct it is one of the 8 brushes that have that I do not plan on ever selling.

Doug

Made Rite #8 Custom Boar

IMG_9257.JPG

Top Bottom