What's new

What's Your Brush Today?

Simpson Trafalgar T3 Synthetic
19BF3067-5044-417F-A17B-A8084EC8405C.jpeg

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
You should give more details (handle, knot, etc.) so others can order the same beauty from you!
I think I have given the info, but here it is again:
Shavemac two-band silvertip, bulb, about 29mm at exit with a loft of approx 52
The handle is made from "real" faux ivory, and is based on an old Rooney design, just longer as the original
is too short for me, this one is 48/49 mm handle height.
The story behind this is that I made this as a collaboration with Bernd from Shavemac for the 2018 Sue Moore auction.
But when the handle came back from the engraver, it showed a mall crack (guess he dropped it... my wife had dropped the handles off and picked them up for me). So, when i saw this, I had to get in gear and make a new handle and had it engraved for the auction the same day. I had no choice but to keep this handle for myself.......

Have made several of this one for guys here on B&B and all like it.

Head shave: Simpson Trafalgar T2.

I really like Yaqi, but some of their names are odd.
Mysterious Space? Okay, okay. I get it. The handle looks like outer space, and it's mysterious why the "sky" in the outer space brush is blue instead of black.
Sagrada Familia? It means "sacred family" in Spanish. So...
I don't know.

Sorry.

First time used. Made a lather easily on my face. I like it, but it's much bigger than any of my other brushes - even wider than my Omega 48, so it doesn't fit in my standard brush stand. What stand do you use for this brush, if you have one?

I also noticed that the Trafalgar came in the usual red and white Simpson's brush box, but the red lid did not have the gilded Simpson's logo and was unmarked. If you have this brush, did your brush box look like this?

First time used. Made a lather easily on my face. I like it, but it's much bigger than any of my other brushes - even wider than my Omega 48, so it doesn't fit in my standard brush stand. What stand do you use for this brush, if you have one?

I also noticed that the Trafalgar came in the usual red and white Simpson's brush box, but the red lid did not have the gilded Simpson's logo and was unmarked. If you have this brush, did your brush box look like this?
My Trafalgar T2 came in a box. White bottom with the name of the brush printed on. The lid was red, with no markings.

I think I have given the info, but here it is again:
Shavemac two-band silvertip, bulb, about 29mm at exit with a loft of approx 52
The handle is made from "real" faux ivory, and is based on an old Rooney design, just longer as the original
is too short for me, this one is 48/49 mm handle height.
The story behind this is that I made this as a collaboration with Bernd from Shavemac for the 2018 Sue Moore auction.
But when the handle came back from the engraver, it showed a mall crack (guess he dropped it... my wife had dropped the handles off and picked them up for me). So, when i saw this, I had to get in gear and make a new handle and had it engraved for the auction the same day. I had no choice but to keep this handle for myself.......

Have made several of this one for guys here on B&B and all like it.
I love mine

Doug

Top Bottom