What's new

What's Your Brush Today?

SE SOTD, Wed,Sept 16th, 2020
Brush: Yaqi Cashmere 24mm synthetic- use it daily for brush washing my face with CeraVe hand soap, Excellent brush with soft tips.

SE SOTD, Wed, Sep 16th 2020.jpg
View attachment 1155751

Have some great shaves! Stay & think safe in these times!
Hey RR, I’ve seen you also have tuxedo knots from Yaqi. I have that black marble handle with the tuxedo knot curious to know how the fibers of the cashmere compare the the tuxedo. I’m guessing softer? How about backbone? Thx!

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Hey RR, I’ve seen you also have tuxedo knots from Yaqi. I have that black marble handle with the tuxedo knot curious to know how the fibers of the cashmere compare the the tuxedo. I’m guessing softer? How about backbone? Thx!
Hello@MrBeez, It is just a feel test but the tips are very close in soft cloud like feel but the Tuxedo knot has a little more back bone possibly. Both brushes are excellent, this morning I accidentally used my Yaqi cashmere knot which I dedicate to my CeraVe soap. It is hard to beat a Tuxedo knot in my opinion and the black marble handle with the Tuxedo knot is my favorite.

Hello@MrBeez, It is just a feel test but the tips are very close in soft cloud like feel but the Tuxedo knot has a little more back bone possibly. Both brushes are excellent, this morning I accidentally used my Yaqi cashmere knot which I dedicate to my CeraVe soap. It is hard to beat a Tuxedo knot in my opinion and the black marble handle with the Tuxedo knot is my favorite.
Great thx for the info. I don’t have a lot of synthetics to compare them to but I do love the two Yaqi tuxedo knots I have 👍

Top Bottom