What's new

What's Your Brush Today?

Now I feel like a bandwagon jumper!

Zenith Manchurian today for me...

View attachment 1247464
can you only join the bandwagon if its Manchurian, or is the bandwagon open to Silvertip & best too🤔😁
_20210406_164555.JPG

linty1

My wallet cries.
So many great looking brushes, that dark handled Silvertip Chubby 2 @SharpieB is gorgeous! And that Brad Sears is nice as well.

Finally got to using the Rocket, it went good! I kinda had to press/pop it to splay it open while lathering, but once it did, it went without issues. The glue bump was an non issue, didn't even cross my mind. It doesn't seem very dense of a knot, but on the face/loading wasn't an issue there either. I think the first time around it was early in my de days and I just wasn't very experienced and got frustrated easily. I could see a smaller, lighter handle, similar size knot be a very nice travel brush since it dries so quick and it was pretty inexpensive.

This was fun! I think for my next synthetic I would want something denser knot wise.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
can you only join the bandwagon if its Manchurian, or is the bandwagon open to Silvertip & best too🤔😁View attachment 1247473
I have that same gorgeous blue silvertip, and I just used it yesterday! I thought I was the only one in the world with that brush- I've seen Manchurians in the blue handle, but my silvertip was the only blue one I'd ever seen... till now!

Top Bottom