What's new

What's Your Brush Today?

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
1-22-20.Mistura.FOCS.Vitos.480.JPG

Mistura.

View attachment 1171441
Thater 4670/5 82-style handle. My favorite!
My very favorite as well!! I have an olive wood one I bought from a member, but it's losing its looks the more often the wood comes in contact with soaps. I'm hoping for a Marrone or Black one for the holidays. I may even have Rudy Vey re-house the knot from my olive wood one. It is a unique knot and I really enjoy it so much more than all of my others.

My very favorite as well!! I have an olive wood one I bought from a member, but it's losing its looks the more often the wood comes in contact with soaps. I'm hoping for a Marrone or Black one for the holidays. I may even have Rudy Vey re-house the knot from my olive wood one. It is a unique knot and I really enjoy it so much more than all of my others.
Nice! I do not have many badger brushes but it is perfect for me and has nipped any brush AD in the bud (RAD is a different story). Blue is quite handsome as well 😇

Nice! I do not have many badger brushes but it is perfect for me and has nipped any brush AD in the bud (RAD is a different story). Blue is quite handsome as well 😇
Agree on the lack of need for any other brushes. I just want more of the same!!! And, oddly, the blue is the only one that doesn't really grab me!

Top Bottom