What's new

What's Your Brush Today?

Simpson Duke 2 Best Badger
Simpson Duke 2 Best Badger.jpg

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I have that R&B brush, although the logo/label is worn off mine. A lot of guys thought it was too floppy, but personally I want a big boar to be like a mop. I think it is a terrific brush. It was such a hit that Omega put the resin tricolour into regular production. I wonder if the regular production model has the same fine hairs, or the thicker hairs generally used in their professional size boars?

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
SE SOTD, Thur Aug 6th 2020

Brush : Yaqi Timber Wolf whiskers 24mm Synthetic- great brush for making lather quickly with nice soft tips, cloud feel.
SE SOTD. Thur. Aug 6th 2020.jpg
Yaqi Timberwolf 24 mm brush (2).jpg

Have some great shaves! Stay safe in these times!

I have that R&B brush, although the logo/label is worn off mine. A lot of guys thought it was too floppy, but personally I want a big boar to be like a mop. I think it is a terrific brush. It was such a hit that Omega put the resin tricolour into regular production. I wonder if the regular production model has the same fine hairs, or the thicker hairs generally used in their professional size boars?
It's definitely the floppiest boar that I have but I enjoy it. I haven't compared it to the regular production model though.

Top Bottom