What's new

What's Your Brush Today?

Yaqi synthetic
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

West Coast Shaving Lantern Black Synthetic Badger Hair 24mm. First time using it, and I really liked it a lot. I liked how soft the bristles were, I like the size of the handle & overall appearance is pleasing. Got it wet, loaded from the Stirling puck & achieved desirable lather in the blue Timeless shave bowl like a dream.
Amazing bowl, worth ten times it's weight in gold. [emoji846]

I'm curious... How floppy is your lantern brush? My wife got me this one (tortoise shell) for this past Christmas and I have to say it's the floppiest thing I've ever seen. I can lather with it, no problem, but it takes a whole separate technique from my usual brushes.
proxy.php

Amazing bowl, worth ten times it's weight in gold. [emoji846]

I'm curious... How floppy is your lantern brush? My wife got me this one (tortoise shell) for this past Christmas and I have to say it's the floppiest thing I've ever seen. I can lather with it, no problem, but it takes a whole separate technique from my usual brushes.
proxy.php

Agreed. I got the bowl upon your recommendation, and it has not disappointed. Used it the first time with this new brush, and I also agree, it's a pretty floppy brush. I felt I got what I wanted it to do. I still like my boar brushes. My experience is limited with synthetic brushes, so I thought I'd try it. I'll keep trying it with different soaps and such, but for now I have no reservations about making it a daily driver.

Top Bottom