What's new

What's Your Brush Today?

proxy.php

My butterscotch restore (old catalin handle with GN Finest) was the brush of today. CADE not the Harris Almond soap though.

Omega 81229 boar face lathering GFT Coconut soap. Got 2 new Omega's and am alternating days with them to break them in and de-funk them. The other is a 31064.

So how do you like the 31064? I think it's a fantastic brush. It's great for face lathering any hard soap.:thumbup:

So how do you like the 31064? I think it's a fantastic brush. It's great for face lathering any hard soap.:thumbup:

I am loving it so far, it is an absolute animal with soaps. Whips up lather very quickly and holds plenty for more than the 3 passes I do. Little bit of a funky smell at first that is taking it's sweet time going away but not so bad I can't use the brush. The 81229 is a nice brush as well, just slightly smaller than the 31064 but works every bit as well.

Semogue 830 + La Toja sensitive shaving cream.
A spanish-portuguese shave to support the joint bid by Portugal and Spain to the organization of the Football World Cup Championship! :thumbup:

proxy.php

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
The Simpson Classic 2 in Best. I simply cannot put this brush down. Gents, it's that good. :yesnod:

Funny how Simpson gives a lesser-known brush the name "classic" but it is, no doubt, now a classic in my book. :thumbup1:

Today, I used my Grandfather's Rubberset, which I've restored with a 24mm Finest knot (with extra stuffing) from The Golden Nib. :thumbup:

The Body Shop's Maca Root Shave Cream lathered up very nicely.

Top Bottom