What's new

What's Your Breakfast?

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
Biscuits and sausage gravy. Sorry there's only biscuit pix. Once the sausage gravy got ladeled on, there was not time for photography, just gluttony.

1229AFA1-74C8-4ADD-9903-93C804E196A6_1_201_a.jpeg

Changed it up today because we’re having a big Easter dinner.
3 cups black coffee
2 cups water
6 pieces Spicy Tuna Sushi

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
My wife spoiled me today and prepared one of my favorite breakfast meals. It ranks right up there with biscuits and sausage gravy.
Nopalitos with egg, tomato, onion, and Serrano pepper. She made me tacos using toasty, slightly crisp corn tortillas.
Heavenly!
Just like when I was a kid.

The only thing that would have made it better would have been eating it while sitting outside at the ranch just before going to the blind for a morning hunt.

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
My wife spoiled me today and prepared one of my favorite breakfast meals. It ranks right up there with biscuits and sausage gravy.
Nopalitos with egg, tomato, onion, and Serrano pepper. She made me tacos using toasty, slightly crisp corn tortillas.
Heavenly!
Just like when I was a kid.

The only thing that would have made it better would have been eating it while sitting outside at the ranch just before going to the blind for a morning hunt.

Can't find decent nopalitos here in NC...

The stars of this morning's breakfast were the three slices of smoked bacon accompanying my over-easy eggs layered on sautéed onions, peppers, and mushrooms sprinkled with smoky Gouda cheese.

20210404_082932.jpg

The bacon came compliments of Atlas Hoofed It Farm up in Vermontville, NY (near Lake Placid/Saranac Lake).

20210404_083009.jpg

Two slices of toasted sprouted bread and a glass of OJ made the meal complete!

Tim

Top Bottom