What's new

What's Your Breakfast?

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
Banana pancakes and Quebec maple syrup
309CF0DD-3F31-4110-8B5D-9B1A467B353E.jpeg

First attempt at a bread omelette this morning. Kind of a hybrid French toast / omelette. Ham and Munster cheese was wife approved.

F26A76EC-49B5-4292-8704-D9114B0CE0AA.jpeg

Porridge with steel-cut oats, quinoa and amaranth combo; dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds, ground flax seeds, chunks of boiled sweet potato, milk, bit of turbinado sugar, Ceylon cinnamon, allspice

A 7 year old's breakfast served with black coffee. Peanut butter and marshmallow Fluff on toast, chocolate milk, & a banana. They call this sandwich a "Fluffernutter" in Boston.

I've been accused of eating like a little kid my whole life, but I draw the line at eating pb and fluff for breakfast. That would be more of an evening TV snack for me. In the morning, I need a couple cups of strong black coffee and 2 hours to wake up before I even think of breakfast. My usual breakfast is over-easy eggs, scrambled eggs, or cheese omelette, with a slice of toast.

First attempt at a bread omelette this morning. Kind of a hybrid French toast / omelette. Ham and Munster cheese was wife approved.

View attachment 1134879
I am making this Saturday morning looks great

I am making this Saturday morning looks great

it’s really good. I’ll be experimenting with different fillings. I posted on Facebook and a friend made it with herbed goat cheese and ham. The hard part is the first flip. It cooks quickly so have all your ingredients prepared and in reach. Let us know how yours turns out.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
A big bowl of Raisin Bran Crunch topped with fresh pineapple and more raisins mixed in vanilla yoghurt. Delicious, but in the end I decided it was too sugary. A pot of tea.

Top Bottom