What's new

What's Your Breakfast?

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Did you say Ribeye?
4ECF3533-8BE1-44A3-90AF-53190EDC96C9.jpeg

my wife brought it for me and left it in the garage.

Frittata with sauteed asparagus tips, mushrooms, onions, add-ins were cherry tomato slices, bacon bits, shredded swiss and cheddar cheeses, all folded into beaten eggs and half and half. Bake about 25 minutes @350 degrees in a greased glass pie plate. I have made four of these with varying add-ins, and they are wonderful. Many recipes online, and the results are worth the time and effort.

Attachments

• 20200622_102111.jpg
    20200622_102111.jpg
    963.2 KB · Views: 5
A version of an Egg McMuffin. Toasted and buttered Thomas English Muffin with some bacon, Deluxe American cheese slice and a fried egg. The missus says these are better than the McDonalds version, and she says it every time we make them. We have these about twice a month and enjoy them. Easy to prepare in about 10-15 minutes.

Im getting over a skeeter born infection of over a week. Major headache with disorientation, fever, extreme nausea, nightmares, weakness, neck stiffness and serious spine/shoulder/back pain. Looks like West Nile to me. Dead bird in lawn and bombed by mosquitos the dayS prior to and of the onset.

So, had several sips of Bison Bone Broth that I’m cooking up. Until this morning, any eat or drink was making me sick to my stomach, and I am hoping the broth will speed the healing.
It has Bison marrow/bones (lightly roasted), zucchinis, carrots, beets, sweet potato, fennel, baby bella mushrooms and reishi powder, Himalayan salt, cloves, bay leaves, sage, rosemary, parsley, tarragon, cinnamon, lemon, turmeric, ginger.
image.jpg

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
I’ve been refining my technique on the French omelette. Three eggs, parsley, tarragon, chervil, chives, butter, salt and pepper. The key is a pale omelette, with a creamy interior, custard like. Need the right equipment and a deft touch. Practice, practice, practice. They all taste great, regardless of the slight imperfections only I’m aware of.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I’ve been refining my technique on the French omelette. Three eggs, parsley, tarragon, chervil, chives, butter, salt and pepper. The key is a pale omelette, with a creamy interior, custard like. Need the right equipment and a deft touch. Practice, practice, practice. They all taste great, regardless of the slight imperfections only I’m aware of.
Me too. There is nothing like a "Frenched" omelette. Butter is the key inside and out.

Warmed up slice of last night’s pizza. Best way to enjoy leftover pizza is to gently warm it in a skillet. Reheating in a warm oven is okay. If all you have is a microwave oven, just eat it cold.
6D6BC1DA-BF99-4189-AC12-34FA8D5B8783.jpeg

Top Bottom