What's new

What's Your Breakfast?

Very fresh scrambled egg from the hen house up the road (look at that rich color!) along with some leftover Italian sausage. Simple. Delicious. A0A33C35-6EAD-4342-A54C-7145799E6A63.jpeg

Looks as if you like pepper as much as I do. Plate looks great, never tried refries for breakfast except in burritos. Gonna try that with my next texmex scrambled eggs.

Porridge made with a combo of bulgur wheat and quinoa, dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds, shredded coconut and powdered peanut butter; with a bit of ceylon cinnamon and turbinado sugar.

"Powdered Peanut Butter?" Never heard of it.
Peanut butter is a nutritious and versatile ingredient in cooking. It has a lot of flavor, but it's very calorie-dense because it contains a lot of oil. What if there were a way to get the benefits of peanut butter without all the fat?

Peanut oil is extracted from peanuts for cooking oil and many other uses. This is usually done by hydraulic machinery under high pressure. A by-product of this process is known as peanut flour. Peanut flour can be used in cooking in place of peanut butter. It can also be used to thicken soups, in baking and many other uses.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Peanut butter is a nutritious and versatile ingredient in cooking. It has a lot of flavor, but it's very calorie-dense because it contains a lot of oil. What if there were a way to get the benefits of peanut butter without all the fat?

Peanut oil is extracted from peanuts for cooking oil and many other uses. This is usually done by hydraulic machinery under high pressure. A by-product of this process is known as peanut flour. Peanut flour can be used in cooking in place of peanut butter. It can also be used to thicken soups, in baking and many other uses.

Ive got both coconut and almond flour in my pantry and use them often. I’ll seek out your peanut powder. Ya learn something everyday. Thanks @Atlantic59 .

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon. A little more smoked salmon on toasted brown soda bread. Half a perfectly ripened honeydew melon. A handful of grapes. Tea and a slice of carrot cake. No, I wasn't expecting the carrot cake either. I was as surprised as you are.

Top Bottom