What's new

What's Your Breakfast?

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Fried eggs from my mini cast iron skillet, organic uncured sugar free bacon, fig jam on English muffin and Texas grown blueberries. Champagne to wash it down with. Fresh homemade salsa as a topper.
20200502_082358.jpg

20200502_082404.jpg
20200502_082411.jpg

Fresh out of the waffle maker, here are some gluten-free waffles, which are made with rice and tapioca flour. One of my daughters is gluten intolerant and believe-it-or-not, these waffles taste just as good as the white flour version but have much better texture. They are more crispy on the outside, soft on the inside and have a delicate flavor. If you get a chance, pick up a box of Bisquick GF waffle/pancake/muffin mix and give it a try.

20200503_091330.jpg

I top my stack with a thick pat of butter and a liberal application of maple syrup.

Tim

Fruited tea cake then weetabix together with granola cornflakes and apple before my morning cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This morning I was inspired by martym and the avocado and tomato side accompanying his eggs above. So, I went with three eggs over easy on a bed of sauteed onions/peppers/mushrooms and a side of avocado and salsa.

eggs.jpg

Tim

Top Bottom