What's new

What's Your Breakfast?

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Eggs over easy with bacon. I used peanut butter on my toast- it may be weird, but I like the combo of egg yolk and peanut butter.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Peanut butter and syrup!!
Oh my!!

unfortunately a few years ago I developed a severe peanut allergy!!

Leftover salmon fillet with brown rice and an egg over-easy. Small can of pineapple juice and Typhoo extra strong tea with milk and half tsp of sugar.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
20200215_083346.jpg

Three eggs over easy over salmon and mayo and sour cream with guacamole and homemade pesto (cooked in coconut oil). Oxtail soup. Black coffee.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
A late breakfast: black coffee, bacon, eggs over easy/medium, and a smoothie with raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, a banana, a splash of half and half, and a bunch of spinach.

20200217_120451.jpg

martym

Yummy!!
No pics but I had eggs scrambled with bacon.
The other day I stopped at a local mom and pop store on my way to work.
I got a container with 2 scoops of chorizo con huevo and a scoop of chicharon en salsa. Just mixed it together. Man that was great!!
And I didn’t have to give insulin for tortillas.

martym

Eating a bit late this morning so went for more of a brunch theme sans eggs.
90D06E8F-D01D-4733-B0DC-1463D539DE69.jpeg

Chicken salad with guacamole and kimchi and 3 eggs over easy on top with homemade pesto. Prime Rib left overs on the side with horseradish - all fried in coconut oil and Kerry Gold butter. Black coffee. That's it for today - OMAD (one meal a day). I may fast tomorrow and end up fasting for around 40 hours.

martym

Chicken salad with guacamole and kimchi and 3 eggs over easy on top with homemade pesto. Prime Rib left overs on the side with horseradish - all fried in coconut oil and Kerry Gold butter. Black coffee. That's it for today - OMAD (one meal a day). I may fast tomorrow and end up fasting for around 40 hours.
You’re a better man than I Gunga Din.

martym

Bacon and eggs
Beans with chorizo
Avocado
Black Coffee

Everyone else got homemade flour tortillas
I had neither bread nor tortillas
4D4E5D9D-AAA5-42BB-A5E2-0BE8C6A8FE41.jpeg

Top Bottom