IMG_20201004_062012470.jpg

2 blindfolded eggs with Cholula hot sauce
2 white toast
2 bacon (1 disappeared on way to table)
orange marmalade
coffee

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
My wife and I went down to Jungle Jim's International Shop near Cincinnati yesterday, so this morning we had a proper fry. 2 fried eggs, 3 bangers, 2 rashers, half a fried tomato, mushrooms, Heinz beans, and toast. Tea. Was missing only the blood pudding. We bought some (both white and black), but thought it better to gorge ourselves on the sausage & bacon once the packages of each were opened.

Why can't Americans make breakfast sausages like the Irish/British banger, or 'bacon' as good as the rasher? It certainly isn't for want of quality pork.

We used to have that plate design back in the 70's when I was kid. It looks like I inherited 2 bowls.View attachment 1164774
Through the ones I used as a kid and garage sales, I probably have 3 sets of large plates, regular plates, and bowls, but only a few of tiny plates, saucers, and shallow bowls, and no coffee cups- which are far too small anyway! Also have several various odd patterns.

Note: they do not like being placed on an electric range eye that is later turned on!

Top Bottom