What's new

What's Your Breakfast?

I made grapefruit marmalade once from the peel (sans pith) and wedges. It was pretty good IMHO but the rest of the family didn't like it.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I am having a late, slow, leisurely breakfast while enjoying being the only one home until 5ish.
DB6A0220-B539-4A5D-A362-A47541865560.jpeg

Boiled egg, strawberries, avocado, yogurt, blueberries, and blackberries.

shavefan

I’m not a fan
Had some leftover salmon, rice, edamame. So I heated it up, dropped in an egg, and sprinkled some Shichimi Togarashi over the whole affair...

fullsizeoutput_231.jpeg

martym

I spoiled myself with barbacoa, refried beans, squished avocado, black coffee, and 3 eggs over easy fried in bacon grease.
All after a 4 mile run.
Man it was awesome.

7 lbs of granola just roasted in the fish poacher - breakfast for a month or two! Or for a week, seeing as spring break is starting and the youngest will be home, reducing the pantry to rubble...

D84AB5F7-F2F1-41EF-B4CA-529F842CF7E4.jpeg

Reading back over this thread?! I might have to break my granola habit and start cooking in the morning!

I spoiled myself with barbacoa, refried beans, squished avocado, black coffee, and 3 eggs over easy fried in bacon grease.
All after a 4 mile run.
Man it was awesome.

Now that's living!! I need to get back to that recipe for success. And I will once I return from this "nothing but work" business trip. Good call Marty.

martym

I think tomorrow will be an avocado and refried black beans. Maybe more egg or just yogurt too.
I am a huge breakfast eater. Always have been.
My wife thinks I’m picky.
I have told her for years that for breakfast give me eggs and a meat and for lunch and dinner give me meat and veggies or a salad. How hard is that?
I think I’m pretty simple to feed!

For some reason I am now thinking a flank steak with fried egg, sliced tomato, and black beans will be the perfect Sunday morning breakfast after a jog and a shower.

Sometimes it's important to breath in the fresh air and relax. Thanks Marty, for reminding me.

Last edited:

martym

You’re welcome
At the ranch at least one morning it’s fried eggs and pork chops!

Top Bottom