What's new

What's Your Breakfast?

Yesterday, Potatoes & eggs on a Wolferman's blueberry English muffin with Colabrian hot pepper sauce.

IMG_1015.JPG

Tom

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
A fully STUFFED sauteed onion, crumbled bacon, and sharp cheddar cheese omelette. Cooked in an 8" cast iron skillet, of course.

DSC_0001 (2).JPG

DSC_0005 (2).JPG

Breakfast is my favorite meal. Every Sunday morning I make myself biscuits and gravy with patty sauage and 2 eggs over easy on top. Of course black coffee to wash it down. Kids long gone and wife won't touch it - so it's all mine.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
First breakfast of 2019. Honey on spicy fruit loaf toast.
The honey was gifted to me from my wife's aunty. It was from her own bee hive at their home.

20190101_085054.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Breakfast is my favorite meal. Every Sunday morning I make myself biscuits and gravy with patty sauage and 2 eggs over easy on top. Of course black coffee to wash it down. Kids long gone and wife won't touch it - so it's all mine.
My wife doesn’t care for biscuits and gravy either. I find the dislike of it weird. :)
Black pudding and eggs for the last breakfast of 2018.
View attachment 939397
One day I need to try black pudding. What kind of flavor is it?

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
One day I need to try black pudding. What kind of flavor is it?

Just do it Owen. Just remember to not overcook it. Basically you are heating it through.
What does it taste like? That's a hard one. It does not taste like blood, a steak cooked rare would be more on the blood flavour than black pudding. Guess it's close to the flavour of a fried pork chop.
You may be able to find some morcilla.

I picked up this black pudding from Ontrays. It's the first time I tried the one he sells and won't be the last. Very nice. I need to visit the butcher himself one day as well.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Just do it Owen. Just remember to not overcook it. Basically you are heating it through.
What does it taste like? That's a hard one. It does not taste like blood, a steak cooked rare would be more on the blood flavour than black pudding. Guess it's close to the flavour of a fried pork chop.
You may be able to find some morcilla.

I picked up this black pudding from Ontrays. It's the first time I tried the one he sells and won't be the last. Very nice. I need to visit the butcher himself one day as well.

I need to find someone who sells it. It is probably available out the higher end grocers that have a real butcher shop.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
I've been on an armelette kick lately.

Crumbled bacon, sauteed onion, and some sharp cheddar cheese. Oh...and some eggs. 6 5/8" Birmingham Stove and Range Co. skillet patiently waiting in the background.

DSC_0003 (2).JPG

I believe we are done.

DSC_0005 (2).JPG

Yummmm.

DSC_0008 (2).JPG

I cook breakfast every day and following the paleo diet, always bacon and eggs or sausage and eggs. Usually with cheese on the eggs and sometimes with sliced tomatoes on the side. I’m getting ready to branch out to omelets with other veggies in the mix. Love to cook. Always with French Press coffee using fresh ground beans.

Top Bottom