What's new

What's your all-time favorite soap?

For me its a close tie between MWF and TOBS soaps. They both perform remarkably well and I don't know why TOBS soaps don't get much mention here, for a non-tallow soap these perform just like a good tallow soap.

Just Couldn't pick one there's so many great soaps and creams.. here's a few I really like

AOS lavender
Caties bubbles marche du rasage
MDC Original & Fougere
SV 70th
B&M reserve waves
Fitjar Islands Havn

Mike's Hungarian Lavender - but I love all of my Mike's soaps!
Never heard of Mike's. I looked him up. Have you tried his vetiver soap? I ask because I never heard of vetiver until I saw a Proraso with it. I looked it up, and it's a type of grass. I was wondering what it smelled like.

B&M 42, though I've used Williams more frequently than any other soap by a wide margin.
Understandable. You can have a favorite and still use another one more often, especially when it costs less than $2 and still lathers well and is slick. Williams was the last one I used before buying the two I have now (Tabac, Proraso red).

Understandable. You can have a favorite and still use another one more often, especially when it costs less than $2 and still lathers well and is slick. Williams was the last one I used before buying the two I have now (Tabac, Proraso red).

$0.99 at my local grocery store. Cheap, slick, widely available, and easy to lather.

Top Bottom