What's new

What’s Your 2019 White Whale?

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
After years of searching for a deal on a Hybrid Tech, I finally buckled and plunked down some real money for one. I just had to. It’ll be here next week.

Psycho Tech is in my sights next. Gotta have one!

So luck has shined upon me. I have a Psycho Tech on its way thanks to this thread! It should be waiting for me at my office when I get there tomorrow. Its been a good couple of weeks! No more white whales! At least not until RAD takes hold!

Ok - I have identified a new white whale: A pristine Gillette Aristocrat #19 set :001_wub:

F3455680-EC30-4052-89C6-205FDC985C8A.png

This here, either a #77 or #88 RFB. The one in the pic was a loaner from a generous shave member here. I’ve been searching for one ever since.....

24CA4A03-679A-43B5-BD3F-DF342258B600.jpeg

My 2019 item of fixation would be a WR2 1.25mm in polished bronze. I'll take another custom H3/H7 hybrid handle. Essentially the same razor pictured...different material.
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

My 2019 item of fixation would be a WR2 1.25mm in polished bronze. I'll take another custom H3/H7 hybrid handle. Essentially the same razor pictured...different material.
proxy.php

A bronze WR2 would be quite the looker my friend! I’m after a 1.35 WR2 in 2019 on the 7XL handle...in whatever material happens to be available at the time.

A bronze WR2 would be quite the looker my friend! I’m after a 1.35 WR2 in 2019 on the 7XL handle...in whatever material happens to be available at the time.
I used the 135Ti in brushed finish just this morning. It is mounted on the a 7XL which is perfect for me. All of my hybrid handles are based on the 7XL as apposed to the regular sized 7.

I think you and I can make your 135 happen soon my friend. It's just a matter of time.

You've picked a great razor to chase.

Top Bottom