What's new

What’s Your 2019 White Whale?

Always wanted a titanium handle - bought this from Russia and put it on a Fatip OC base with a Yintal top cap. Love it.

Fatip Titanium1.jpg

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Double Ring in the wild. That's what I want. Yeah, a Double ring.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
No sabbaticals for me either. Never! . I am hunting for a Hybrid Tech at a reasonable price, and a psycho Tech maybe.

After years of searching for a deal on a Hybrid Tech, I finally buckled and plunked down some real money for one. I just had to. It’ll be here next week.

Psycho Tech is in my sights next. Gotta have one!

This is the razor I want. I fell in love with it the first time I saw it.

The other razor I want is one of the damascus razors that are hand made.

Screenshot_2019-03-20-20-19-08.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-20-20-19-08.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-20-20-19-08.png
    566.4 KB · Views: 18

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
After years of searching for a deal on a Hybrid Tech, I finally buckled and plunked down some real money for one. I just had to. It’ll be here next week.

Psycho Tech is in my sights next. Gotta have one!
Congrats!

1. Psyco Tech. I'd even take a repro if someone made one. I'm hoping razor emporium makes one to go along with the repro key they made, though their's would probably cost $200 lol. Maybe AOS will make one for the Joker movie :)

2. PAA BOCS, specifically white. Every online retailer who sells/sold them is out of stock of the white and Fran herself from PAA told me in email that they don't intend on making anymore in white. Huge regret selling mine. That $20 plastic razor just became worth alot more haha.

I'm not really on a sabbatical nor am I buying. If I need something ill get it, for example witch hazel or more aftershave. I have more then enough soaps and blades for years and trimmed my DE inventory down to 2 from 5 (sold charcoals goods, timeless and asd2 keeping tatara and rocnel elite) I only started DE shaving feb 2018 and this april I started head shaving so I think I had a serious acquisition disorder for my first year in the hardware and software department so this year I have been in the "get it when I need it because I'm out of stock" mentality.

but... there is always a but.....

if a Rocnel Sailor pops up in front of my eyes and I have the ability to hit the order button, that bad boy will be mine as long as it is not at a stupid price.

Top Bottom