What's new

What's wrong with this picture?

What's going on here?

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437404111.712946.jpg

Oh, man...I love it!

I have been searching for one of those display blade boxes for a long time to go with my giant razor, giant brush and giant mug.

Thanks for sharing!

Yes, as Edgar pointed out (spoiled!), I've had the blade box for a while, and finally found the razor to go with it. They are a bit odd together as the proportions are off compared to the normal set below.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437406702.252485.jpg

But that doesn't make me love it any less. For those who still are unsure of what exactly is going on, have a look:

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437406775.783548.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437406786.737833.jpg

I have been searching for one of those display blade boxes for a long time to go with my giant razor, giant brush and giant mug.

I'd love to see yours. I've seen pictures of large brushes before, but none actually in a members possession. And a giant mug? Really? Too cool!

Yes, as Edgar pointed out (spoiled!), I've had the blade box for a while, and finally found the razor to go with it. They are a bit odd together as the proportions are off compared to the normal set below.

View attachment 588044

But that doesn't make me love it any less. For those who still are unsure of what exactly is going on, have a look:

View attachment 588046
View attachment 588047

I'd love to see yours. I've seen pictures of large brushes before, but none actually in a members possession. And a giant mug? Really? Too cool!

:w00t:

Man, that is too cool!!! I want one!!!

Top Bottom