What's new

What's Up With Lilac Vegetal?

I like it. A lot. The "urine" note, if you interpret it as such, disappears on the dry-down. It is a UNIQUE fragrance, and I love unique things. I used to have a bottle of vintage juice in the original glass bottle. I sold it during a moment of stupidity and I wish I had it back.

Wow! I will need to give it a try to see if I am destined to like it. I will report back with my findings.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
It'll keep the bug away!

full

AA

I love The Veg and more importantly SWMBO loves it. To me, it smells like the lilac bush in my yard when it blooms. As with all scents it can and will change on your skin and for some they just can't stomach the scent and they get a very strong cat urine smell. If you are among the Chosen then you will love it and it will love you, but you must try it to find out!

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I love The Veg and more importantly SWMBO loves it. To me, it smells like the lilac bush in my yard when it blooms. As with all scents it can and will change on your skin and for some they just can't stomach the scent and they get a very strong cat urine smell. If you are among the Chosen then you will love it and it will love you, but you must try it to find out!

Agree! All must run the gauntlet! You will be chosen or you will escape its greenish grasp!

AA

I love me some Veg!

Its really odd how 1 person smells cat urine and the person standing right next to them smells Orchids or some other powdery / flowery smell.

Had it happen the other day with a father and son - son immediately said cat pi$-. father goes what?!? smells like Mom's orchids!

Really odd

Just to keep the thread informed, I have ordered a 6 oz. bottle and will inform the group of my journey when it arrives!!

The reports on Lilac Vegetal make me glad that I am too sensitive to most scents to wear aftershave or cologne. I'll never have to worry about being one of the chosen.

Reactions: Cal
Top Bottom