What's new

What’s up with Declaration Grooming?

Just looked at their website which say big changes are coming. His last eat soap is going to be released in a few days and in the description of the soap it said it would be “Icarus’ last flight”.

Can anyone shed some light on this? Is he reformulating his soap base?

He's been on a well-deserved holiday, and moving (from what I've read). I've been a huge fan of Declaration for a long time, have three of his brushes, and can't even count the number of his soaps I own. He has a new soap coming out this weekend, so I'm pretty sure he's not going away.

Declaration and MdC are my two favorite soaps, and Declaration and Morris & Forndran (and perhaps Paladin) are my favorite brushes. I'm confident that Declaration will still be a huge part of my shaving experience.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Hey, Dave! I think you're thinking about Grooming Dept, not Declaration Grooming. As it's Friday night, we all get a free pass... Have a great weekend!
You are so right! Should have listened to the War Department when she said lights out! Thanks brother!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I am sorry I got confused last night! Thanks to @pbrmhl for setting me straight before the mods saw it and banned me like they should have approximately 3 days after I joined!

I just watched a shave review on Ruds Shaves. He reviewed a new Declaration Grooming soap base called”Milksteak”. Milksteak is supposed to have very little animal smell and have even more slickness and an even better post shave.

His score for the new soap base was a 100. He said it was the best soap base he has ever reviewed. That’s incredible to me because he has always been partial to Barrister & Mann.
Can’t wait till it comes out!

Scott live-streamed an announcement last night on FB (while cooking and eating a steak cooked in milk). Apparently all currently produced scents will be advanced to this new formula. Supposedly it’ll be a softer base than Icarus.

Top Bottom