What's new

What’s up with Brut?

What’s up with Brut? I saw this in a local grocery store today and I’m not sure what to make of it. Has Brut been discontinued?

71B990F3-AAFE-46D5-83A2-517301E183B6.jpeg

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I have heard of discontinued rumors?

I made sure to have a bit of vintage Brut in glass and a couple of modern plastic bottles kept in storage just in case. :)

2A2D8D31-1992-4665-BBB5-2B97C0AB6545.jpeg

I mentioned this Brut thing to the missus today. She retired from the local Walmart after many years of running the health and beauty area, and didn't buy the rumor about Brut going away, because they sold so much of it. This same store in central Nebraska had at least fifteen bottles each of the 5 ounce aftershave and the 7 ounce splash-on lotion in stock today. I went to fragrancenet.com tonite to check on Brut, they carry an aftershave/cologne spray. I don't see Brut going away anytime soon. Some retailers might be dropping it, though, like the OP discovered.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I work for one of the biggest Supermarket chains in Australia and I am sure that it will just deleted for that chain store. We delete poor selling items all the time. Shaving related items get deleted in our store quite a few times a year. It all relates to sales.

I used a splash of brut today for the first time in ages. I really like it, great clean scent, big burn and great post shave feel. Plus it has great nostalgia value, it’s what my dad used to get given every Xmas in the 70’s and 80’s.

Top Bottom