What's new

What's under your lip?

It was two packs of Pall Malls a day. Get it right! :wink2:

I can understand your reservations about it. I thought about starting a thread about just snus. But I didn't see a problem with letting people that dip chime in also. Different strokes for different folks and whatnot.

My original post suggested as much, I didn't care for the "being shy" comment. There is a difference between a hobby and a habit. On a public forum, we should be careful of what we are endorsing. That's all I have to say on the matter.

Sorry. No offence intended.
My original post suggested as much, I didn't care for the "being shy" comment. There is a difference between a hobby and a habit. On a public forum, we should be careful of what we are endorsing. That's all I have to say on the matter.

Ending the night with General extra strong.

$IMG_20120616_222254.jpg
I actually prefer the white portions because they look better in the can. If not for that then I'd have not preference.

Last edited:
Sorry. No offence intended.
I'm sorry if I took offence. This forum is supposed to be a bastion in the sea of political correctness. Apparently I took a post in jest as an assault on my position where it stands on certain aspects of tobacco use. This was an error on my part, I won't have anyone tell me how to enjoy mine, and I won't tell anyone how to enjoy theirs. Forgive me for bunching my panties, it's been a long day.

Your opinion is very important to me and I've added a clarification to the original post. The cigarette comment makes sense. If there was a cigarette of the day thread then it you be nothing but people posting up the same cigarette they always smoke day after day.

I'm sorry if I took offence. This forum is supposed to be a bastion in the sea of political correctness. Apparently I took a post in jest as an assault on my position where it stands on certain aspects of tobacco use. This was an error on my part, I won't have anyone tell me how to enjoy mine, and I won't tell anyone how to enjoy theirs. Forgive me for bunching my panties, it's been a long day.

It does my heart good to see you guys talking about our brands....awesome, just awesome. Oh, and I've got a prilla of Thunder ES los and it's kickin'

I don't want to squish your thread, but dipping to me is your three packs of marlboros a day habit. While I have reservations about recommending a dipping tobacco for the purpose of nicotine fullfilllment, I won't deny anyone their right to try it.
+1Dip and snus are nic necesseties and not indulgences in my experience. That said I'm curious to see where this will go. Camel Robust snus for me...tastes like iced tea to me.

breakfast of champions
$IMG_20120617_080525.jpg
Ettan white portion for my work day apparently. Woke up a bit late and this was the one that hit my hand first.

These days I'm working through cans of Jager Pris (snus...pass on it if you see it), Thunder Frosted Extra Strenth, General White Mint, Jackkobson's Wintergreen, General Original, and General White. Aside from the Jager Pris, I really enjoy all of these.

I keep a pouch of Beech-Nut chewing tobacco for rare occasions. I enjoy it a lot, but I refuse to use it anywhere that would require me to have a 'spit cup'.

I also enjoy non-tobacco mint "chew" on a regular occasion as well.

@Haiku I like the white portions for the looks as well. I love when I first open the can and they're all organized side by side!

Camel Mellow snus because my choice so limited where I live. BTW, does anyone know if there is a snus that tastes like Big Red chewing tobacco? I love the taste of Big Red, but I don't like having to spit.

Took yesterday off, today I'm trying out Goteborgs Rape. Juniper taste without tonic just doesn't seem natural to me. If I can get past that its not bad at all.

Camel Mellow snus because my choice so limited where I live. BTW, does anyone know if there is a snus that tastes like Big Red chewing tobacco? I love the taste of Big Red, but I don't like having to spit.

Douse your pouches in cinnamon extract. That should do the trick. You can make your own extract with ground cinnamon and vodka or rum.

Douse your pouches in cinnamon extract. That should do the trick. You can make your own extract with ground cinnamon and vodka or rum.

Oops...I should have read more carefully. You meant Big Red chewing tobacco. Well now you know how to make it taste like Big Red gum! :w00t:

Is snus a common thing in The United States? I had absolutely no idea about that.

I use "General Lös" more often than not, sometimes "Ettan".

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Is snus a common thing in The United States? I had absolutely no idea about that.

Not really, two brands can be found almost everywhere, Camel and Marlboro Snus.
If I want the good stuff, I order online, and shipping is killer, so I usually order two rolls at a time..

Jakobsson's Strong Wintergreen today.

It's been growing in popularity the last couple years. Hard to find real swedish snus unless you go online though. I've never seen it in any tobacco shop.

I think that sounds like a great idea!

Today for me was Camel "Winterchill", which is good when it's fresh but dries out after two days, and thunder extra frosted.

I actually quite like the flavor of all the varieties of camel snus, they just lose their luster too quickly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom