What's new

What's under your lip?

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
General Snus, mint portion
General Mint.jpg

Abyss is a good beer...I miss PNW beers. Washington and Oregon are great beer states and they were my stomping ground. @Hirsute can attest I'm sure.
When they show up in Ohio I try to snag to them. I was introduced to a lot of PNW and Denver/Boulder beers when I lived in SoDak. Really miss O'Dell's... But Deshuette's is wonderful and I will give them money all the time for their yearly releases. One can never have enough Black Butte anniversary or Mirror Mirror... Those two get hard to find here. Abyss they almost pay me to take. Lots of stock of 2016s and 2017s floating around. My beer cellar appreciates them pre- aging it for me.

brandaves

When they show up in Ohio I try to snag to them. I was introduced to a lot of PNW and Denver/Boulder beers when I lived in SoDak. Really miss O'Dell's... But Deshuette's is wonderful and I will give them money all the time for their yearly releases. One can never have enough Black Butte anniversary or Mirror Mirror... Those two get hard to find here. Abyss they almost pay me to take. Lots of stock of 2016s and 2017s floating around. My beer cellar appreciates them pre- aging it for me.
I spent a summer in Bend, OR during my college years and drank so much good beer there. Later I worked a gourmet grocer in Seattle and we carried a lot of exclusive high end beer. I'd get Pliney the Elder (and younger) when it arrived as well as the Deschuette's limited releases. I love Rouge Dead Guy as well (possibly my favorite beer if I had to narrow it to one). There is so much awesome juice coming out of Washington, Oregon and California right now that it is difficult to narrow down to a few.

I'm on a diet at the moment and limiting carbs and seeing good beer is really killing me...

I spent a summer in Bend, OR during my college years and drank so much good beer there. Later I worked a gourmet grocer in Seattle and we carried a lot of exclusive high end beer. I'd get Pliney the Elder (and younger) when it arrived as well as the Deschuette's limited releases. I love Rouge Dead Guy as well (possibly my favorite beer if I had to narrow it to one). There is so much awesome juice coming out of Washington, Oregon and California right now that it is difficult to narrow down to a few.

I'm on a diet at the moment and limiting carbs and seeing good beer is really killing me...
Don't come to Columbus. Some great gems here that are still small. Couple of them really pumping it up. Cleveland and the area around it have some great beers. Some dangerous cities!

Samuel Gawith Brown No 4 finest twist 😂 . Dog poop as the wife calls it. All because when I got my first tin and opened it up I said to her, "Someone sent me dog poop on a tobacco tin!" I showed her the twist and she died laughing thinking it was actually dog poop.

I think we've called it tasty dog poop here before. Not sure who coined it.

brandaves

Tried some Zyn Citrus Nicotine pouches. They come in 6 and 3 miligram doses, I'm on the 6's. So far I'm not blown away. I'd rather have some snus...my next Mr. Snuff order will likely have some tins of the good stuff added.

Tried some Zyn Citrus Nicotine pouches. They come in 6 and 3 miligram doses, I'm on the 6's. So far I'm not blown away. I'd rather have some snus...my next Mr. Snuff order will likely have some tins of the good stuff added.
The coffee zyn is decent. The citrus I don't mind. Lyft had a summer seasonal called summer beats or something like that. It was heavy citrus and quite tasty for a change of pace or a palate cleanser between other snus.

Top Bottom