What's new

What's under your lip?

Mike H

Instagram Famous
I use it like snus. Take a pinch, call a pris, I think. They even make a special tool to pack a portion, (Icetool, Propris, Prismaster). The pitch is placed in the upper lip so you salivate less, and no expectorating. There is an excellent primer on snus in the stickies.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Got a free sample of On nicotine pouch es from Nicokick. 8mg. Kicking my buttocks.

Got a free sample of On nicotine pouch es from Nicokick. 8mg. Kicking my buttocks.
How is the flavor? Does the artificial stuff scare you at all?

Fun to have your butt kicked from time to time just to prove to ourselves our tolerances aren't what people think we have.

I probably ordered too many extra or extra strong snus. Should be fun 😆

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
How is the flavor? Does the artificial stuff scare you at all?

Fun to have your butt kicked from time to time just to prove to ourselves our tolerances aren't what people think we have.

I probably ordered too many extra or extra strong snus. Should be fun 😆

It was a bit bitter compared to the Zyn. It’s supposedly the nicotine salt derived from the tobacco leaf, so I’m no more worried than I am with regular tobacco. It’s probably a false sense of a security but I enjoy nicotine so oh well:). It has even less of the nitrosamines than snus so I figure it can’t be worse. I might order some some Snus to try as I can only find the American stuff here.

One of these days hopefully I'll get to try some proper Snus. Jakobssons seems to have a high following but I prefer loose over pouches. And I would love to try a Licorice flavor. That would be absolutely heavenly.

Skruf Xtra portion 4. Getting some late night nic hit. It is potent but my nic tolerance is getting up 😁

I have so many open tins since I ordered a good sampling. It is hard not to open and try them all.

One of these days hopefully I'll get to try some proper Snus. Jakobssons seems to have a high following but I prefer loose over pouches. And I would love to try a Licorice flavor. That would be absolutely heavenly.
General and Thunder can be found in a lot of areas. Each website can list stores near you. Jakobson changed their site and got rid of their finder. I do recommend calling ahead. The one shop in my area that stocked thunder couldn't get much from their distributor for a bit. I was lucky enough that a cigar shop near me has Jakobson but it is on the wrong side of town for me since I switched jobs.
I went to an online site but had to buy 30 tins to make shipping worth it.
I am sending a good portion of it to my brother for his birthday. He introduced me to skruf after he was working in Finland for a few months. He can only find general in his neck of the woods.

I have searched all around me here but due to the fact that I live in a small mountain town there isn't anything here but the standard American smokeless tobacco.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stoker's Mint. Not typically a 'flavored' dip guy outside of natural and straight. Now I remember why I'm not big on mint and wintergreen. Even ones that are considered better are just way too artificially sweet.

Let me know what you think of that Skruf. Thinking about adding a tin to my next order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's decent and a change of pace. It goes well with coffee or when you go back to back on Lundgrens and the flavors start to muddle but I'm 7-8 pouches a day easy. It is definitely worth a try. I added one each of the other new Skruf flavors in the fancy tins. Can let you know on those as I get to them.

It's also not mint which I really only like the Jacobson. 😁

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I absolutely do not need another vice, but I'm curious. The General Snus website says that all 1 Million Circle K stores around me carry their product, but to call to verify. Is this generally something that can be found locally?

I absolutely do not need another vice, but I'm curious. The General Snus website says that all 1 Million Circle K stores around me carry their product, but to call to verify. Is this generally something that can be found locally?
Kind of. Price can vary greatly store to store. At least it does around me. Nearly everywhere carries the tobacco free nicotine pouches.

If you don't want another vice don't try it.

First snus for me was Skruf extra and I lasted five minutes. Then got the general mint. I could go longer on that... Less nicotine per pouch.

I just can't take the time out of the day for a small cigar or a partial bowl. Snus works great. I just don't crave an evening pipe because I still have a snus pouch in. So I'm smoking way less. Making my lifetime supply of pipe tobacco last longer.

Top Bottom