What's new

What's under your lip?

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Nicotiana Rustica. Rolled into a pencil size twist with bourbon and salt. Pressed and sliced. Used like snus.

proxy.php

I'm a natural and straight guy (you know what I mean) and I've actually heard Skoal has one of the best straights. How do you like it?

Finally found tubs of Stoker's LC Straight in my area; two stores I always frequent, as well...$13 for ten cans worth.
I love it. Tangy and a little salty, just the right amount of kick. Flavor lasts me a few hours.

Actually I'll figure it out myself. I just placed an order. I switched jobs and it is hard to get Jakobson now. General is going anywhere from 4.25 a tin to 5.99. Screw that!

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Sorry chef, just saw this. It’s very good, but not as convenient as the pouches. Need to have water to rinse when you are done.

Shipping is a killer from all the online stores. Order at least a roll if not two will reduce the cost per unit.

Want.

What is a good online source that won't kill me on shipping?
I used SnusDirect. SnusCentral and Northerner are popular on another forum. I ordered 47 rolls rolls total and after shipping it came to $3.25 a roll or so so I'm spending $150 to save $50-100 depending on local store. Usually an extra discount for buying in rolls of 10 also.

Sorry chef, just saw this. It’s very good, but not as convenient as the pouches. Need to have water to rinse when you are done.

Shipping is a killer from all the online stores. Order at least a roll if not two will reduce the cost per unit.
Good Good. Lots of chatter how the LOS is better tasting but the convenience of the pouches is primo for work.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I used SnusDirect. SnusCentral and Northerner are popular on another forum. I ordered 47 rolls rolls total and after shipping it came to $3.25 a roll or so so I'm spending $150 to save $50-100 depending on local store. Usually an extra discount for buying in rolls of 10 also.

Good Good. Lots of chatter how the LOS is better tasting but the convenience of the pouches is primo for work.

Do you guys use that snus plug maker contraption?

Top Bottom