What's new

What's under your lip?

General Mint. Been working too much to get to the store that has Jakobson. :(

Tried some Zyn pouches too. Weird start. Good in the long middle and weak finish but decent.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
General Mint. Been working too much to get to the store that has Jakobson. :(

Tried some Zyn pouches too. Weird start. Good in the long middle and weak finish but decent.

You must have a pretty high nic tolerance. I still get the occasional buzz from the Zyn.

You must have a pretty high nic tolerance. I still get the occasional buzz from the Zyn.
I can blame the Jakobson for that. They can still get me dizzy. The Zyn started then mellowed fast.

The nic died down right after the mint showed up.
The flavor at the start was funky. Then it was nice and minty. After 45 minutes the texture was weirds and the taste gone.

Been mixing it up since no one has Jakobson Mint and the Wintergreen is running low. Been going with General Mint and Original. The Zyn Mint and Coffee aren't bad. The coffee is like a caramel latte.

Went to a different store after looking up stuff on the Thunder Xtreme. The berry is meh. Will try the original later.

Miss the Jakobson.

Thunder extreme original. Pretty nice. Decent flavor. Decent citrus and not too herbal or chaw-like...

It takes a lot to get me a nic hit on snus these days so I can't judge that .

Got some Jakobson Mint!!!!! Jeepers I missed the stuff. I ran out and got some General Mint and Original but I needed two pouches in a time...

Was in the store, saw they had the Jakobson and spit out the general and put one in before I was out the door. :D

Time to admit I should slow down on it? Nah.

Been using Jakobson Mint as my walk around Snus.
I get home at night and have been using Lundgrens Vastkusten while sitting about playing games. I'm starting to look forward to the switch up at night. It has a nice taste through out and not covering up the snus but adding to it.

Thanks for introducing me @Hirsute

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Been using Jakobson Mint as my walk around Snus.
I get home at night and have been using Lundgrens Vastkusten while sitting about playing games. I'm starting to look forward to the switch up at night. It has a nice taste through out and not covering up the snus but adding to it.

Thanks for introducing me @Hirsute

Glad you’re enjoying it! I like different flavors and that ones pretty unique and a nice change up from the mint or fruit flavors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stoker's Fine Cut Natural has been my every day for quite a while. The cost doesn't matter to me, it's simply one of the better commonly available dips on the market, in my opinion. Still doesn't hurt that it costs about two bucks a can.

Actually picked up an entire log of stoker's long cut straight today for less than ten bucks. Another great dip, reminds me of tea, for some reason...

Top Bottom