What's new

What's under your lip?

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Gotta do some work this weekend, so ’m enjoying some General Mint while I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't dipped at all today, but I'm back and forth between 3 lately when I go have a dip (usually 1-2 a day). Grizzly Dark Mint, Grizzley Wintergreen, and Red Man Straight moist snuff.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
First time trying general mint. I like it! Maybe better than general white.
That's my favorite too. Tried the General wintergreen, but didn't like it as much. Also, the General Mini Mint is another to consider--not only is it a smaller portion, but the portions are a different dimension (longer and skinnier) and some people find them more comfortable than the regular mint.

That's my favorite too. Tried the General wintergreen, but didn't like it as much. Also, the General Mini Mint is another to consider--not only is it a smaller portion, but the portions are a different dimension (longer and skinnier) and some people find them more comfortable than the regular mint.
Cool I'll have to see if I can find the mini version. None of the gas stations carry the mini's. Maybe my b&m has it.

General mint again. Good stuff. Definitely like it better than white. My local b&m has the mini mints. Might have to grab some next visit.

General Mint.

Every few months I buy 2 tins. When it runs out, I don't buy any for another few months. The gal today said "He's the only one that buys it" to the guy who wasn't sure what I was looking for. Heh, its been since fall!

General Mint is my go to. I can sneak it at work and no one is the wiser. People that know I do ask how I can swallow it and not need to spit cause some people sneak skoal... but they're silly and need a spit cup to hide.

If I get some OT I'll try to piece together an order for some different ones. General I can get down the street at a Speedway gas station. Jakobsen is a little too strong for me but I can get it at a Tinder Box closer to work. Kind of a pain to get to most days.

General mint has beeen my go-to snus for a few years now.

However, lately I’ve been enjoying the old time loose leaf chew that comes in a pouch. Red Man Silver Blend is my current favorite. If I just take a small pinch I don’t have to spit.

Edited to add: I was sorry to see General Los off the market here, that used to be my favorite when working outside.

F226504D-08FD-4D4C-B6FA-4034AD5664CD.jpeg
Just pulled this out of the freezer.

Treated myself to some Jakobson Mint (the blue, the wintergreen is gross to me) and wow that is so much stronger than the General Mint but I enjoy the flavor so much more.

Is Jakobson available locally for you?
I can get the mint and Wintergreen at a tinder box not far from work.

I switched to Jakobson unless I was short on time then would just pick up General. There are less pouches per tin but the nicotine is there! Just better flavor in my opinion.

I had actually stopped for two months... Just easier to deal with idiots with " daddy's attitude adjuster" as a former boss called Snus.

General was going for $4 a tin here then it went up to $6, Jakobson is $5 I think. I usually buy two tins and a cigar.

Last edited:
I am a long time Copenhagen long cut user. But want to try to kick the habit soon.

Lately, I dip RedSeal Wintergreen Long Cut. It is a bit cheaper and is a larger can at 1.5 oz. From my research, it is lower in nicotene than most snuff.

Top Bottom