What's new

What's under your lip?

@Luke49783

Very wise advice! I got up to open my package from Barrister and Mann, right as the head buzz hit.

You would have thought you were watching a B-grade slapstick comedy. I should have eaten more today. :lol:

My first Lössnus. Well, I need to practice making pris.

Attachments

• $WP_20141215_14_04_53_Pro.jpg
    $WP_20141215_14_04_53_Pro.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 100
My first Lössnus. Well, I need to practice making pris.

Do you have a tool of any sort? If not, the Ice Tool is great, but expensive. You can make one by taking a syringe (3-5ml), and cutting the end off so that it's just a straight tube. Set the plunger to the size you want, press into your can a few times, compress with the plunger, then just stick the syringe in your lip and eject it. Works great!

You pick up any other types of los?

skruf Stark Portion. Older brother brought some back from a recent business trip. Not sure what to think. I've made it longer on the third pouch than I had the previous two. Co workers couldn't last five minutes and they smoke and dip...

skruf Stark Portion. Older brother brought some back from a recent business trip. Not sure what to think. I've made it longer on the third pouch than I had the previous two. Co workers couldn't last five minutes and they smoke and dip...
Most of the Skruf is pretty strong. I haven’t tried any of the stronger stuff yet, though there’s a few cans in the fridge. This is what I’ve been using the last few days.
7DB7EB69-8827-4145-BE67-2B6B66F603D7.jpeg

It’s regular strength, .8mg nicotine. A great beginners snus. Light natural lime flavor, just a minor tobacco flavor. Not very long lasting. Maybe 45 minutes? I’ve got a “Strong” version of this that’s supposed to have longer lasting flavor that I’m looking forward to. Supposedly the white tobacco doesn’t stain your teeth.

Top Bottom