What's new

What's under your lip?

Have you ever ordered snus from Sweden? There are so many good snuses that we don't have here, especially the loose varieties. You can find General Loose here and there, but that's it. If you like Copenhagen, you'd probably like Grov loose. Oden's Extreme loose is also very good and VERY strong. General Extra Strong Loose is my hands down favorite, and also packs a nice punch.

I've ordered from Northerner before, quite a few times. Just hasn't really hit the spot for me. I started with snuff back when I played baseball and hockey in high school, and it is still something I really enjoy today. Don't get me wrong - I've had a few types of snus that i did find enjoyable, but nothing that has given me the same satisfaction as snuff.

Just a fun fact - Copenhagen was actually started in Pittsburgh. That's probably why its the best. [emoji6]

If you can find a tobacconist near you that carries General, they might have General Loose or be able to get it in. The only place I've found it locally is a cigar shop near my office. None of the gas stations have it, unfortunately.
I have found plenty of portions in fact Meijer has them on sale for 1.99 right now. I am going to order some loose I think.

Göteborgs Rapé White Portion Snus, inserted under my upper lip in kärringgreppet style.

This was my first introduction to snus a couple of years ago, it has a mild herbal taste.

I would like to try General but that one does not ship to France (apparently importing snus from Sweden is illegal here but it is OK if the warehouse is located elsewhere, do not ask why!). I have Thunder Original and Phantom Classic en route to me.

My first, Non-General, Snus. Oden's Extreme Portion, fresh off the plane from Sweden.

Attachments

• $WP_20141212_20_36_04_Pro.jpg
    $WP_20141212_20_36_04_Pro.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 51
Top Bottom