What's new

what's this?

Anybody know what kind of blade this is? I'm sure the name of it isn't Israeli. I got a sample pack and these were my favorite so I want to order more but I can't if I don't know the name of 'em.
$WhatBrand.jpg

Thanks but tryablade says these are Crystals

Crystal

• Manufacturer: American Safety Razor
  • Coating: Platinum Chrome
  • Pack Count: 10

and these are Personnas

Personna - Lab Blue

• Coating: Stainless
  • Pack Count: 0

Personna - Med Prep

These blades are sold at Razor Blades and More. Click on the Personna tab.

The 100 blade offer has this warning: Blades have been discontinued. This is the last inventory available

The 5 blade has this warning: Blades no longer have the logo on the packing. They come in clear packing and blades are thinner.

If you use this vendor, I'd call him and ask questions to insure you get what you want.

Thanks but tryablade says these are Crystals

Crystal

• Coating: Platinum Chrome
  • Pack Count: 10

and these are Personnas

Personna - Lab Blue

Personna - Med Prep

Under neath the little cardboard thing is the pack he has pictured, which are indeed Personna Crystal's from Israel.

Under neath the little cardboard thing is the pack he has pictured, which are indeed Personna Crystal's from Israel.

+1. Welcome to the always confusing world of personnas. The inner wrapper on the crystal blade you pictures is also used on 4-5 of their other blades.

+1. Welcome to the always confusing world of personnas. The inner wrapper on the crystal blade you pictures is also used on 4-5 of their other blades.

Yes, and it was through falling in love with a blade called Müster that I discovered Crystals. It took a while to figure out that a Müster was the same as a Crystal, but once I figured it out, the last thing I bought before embarking on a year-long sabbatical from buying anything was 100 Crystals.

Top Bottom