What's new

What's the WORST beer you've ever tried?

Throughout college, I've consumed some awful swill. But Milwaukee's Best Ice takes the cake. Unless it's practically frozen, it's not drinkable... But as a young, poor, underage student... Less than $0.40 per can was acceptable. My buddies and I have since sworn that if it were the last beer on earth, we would dry up and go sober.

I can't remember the name but it was a microbrewery's chilli beer.
Was bad on the way in but was way worse on the way out ;P

Man, I love coors but in Australia it's so hard to come by and when you do (believe it or not) it's $90 a carton

Not a beer as such, but Joe Stiff's Spiked Root Beer was so bad that after three of us bought a 4-pack, we drew lots to see who had to drink the fourth....then gave up and poured three half-bottles and the fourth down the sink.

Man, I love coors but in Australia it's so hard to come by and when you do (believe it or not) it's $90 a carton

Why would you want to drink Coors when you have VB so easily available? I love that stuff.

Now the worst beer I have consumed to date?? Steel Reserve 411. Damn that is a BAD beverage.....

U
Save
Alot

Picked it up, as a joke, at a drive through when I was 19. Quite nasty.

Actually, that does remind me.....about 28 years ago, I took some terrible advice and picked up a sixer of a very generic beer named "BEER" that came in a tin resembling brown paper.....it was god-awful, but popular with many teens, as it ran about $3 for a six pack, roughly half what the next cheapest brand.

Picked up some of the Kirkland beer at Costco. While the beer wasn't terrible, even one would leave me with a headache the next morning.

Top Bottom