What's new

What's the status on Floid?

High School GIF

Floid Blue is done and in the past mate.

if you're craving that scent there are alternatives that are pretty close such as Epsilon Blue Mediterranean, Fine Blue Barbershop, Razorock what the puck blue.

However all (including Floid) pale in comparison to the mightiest blue of them all.... Myrsol Blue. its a different scent from the others mentioned, but the most pleasant to my nose.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"

if you're craving that scent there are alternatives that are pretty close such as Epsilon Blue Mediterranean, Fine Blue Barbershop, Razorock what the puck blue.

However all (including Floid) pale in comparison to the mightiest blue of them all.... Myrsol Blue. its a different scent from the others mentioned, but the most pleasant to my nose.
I'll have to try this. I believe @Ad Astra is fond of Myrsol.....

I'll have to try this. I believe @Ad Astra is fond of Myrsol.....

Yes, I too prefer Myrsol Blue over the Epsilon Blue Mediterranean.

B.

I have three bottles of floid blue, 2 bottles of Razorock what the puck blue/Barbershop Blue, one bottle of Epsilon Blue Mediterranean, two bottles of Barrister and Mann Reserve Cool (First iteration that was blue coloured juice and the latest edition which I believe isn't blue in colour), Floid blue EDT, Aqua Velva (Spanish edition) and one bottle of Myrsol Blue (not the aftershave) although the later two are different in their own right and the only similarities are the colour of the juice.

I will have to give Figaro Monsieur Bluice a try one day. I almost bought the FINE Blue but it got cut at the final minute of my order.
I vaguely remember Razorock had a large bottle clone of floid blue a fair few years ago, the juice was also blue in colour but I never got to try that or the Furbo blu either.

I don't know where I rank them all but Floid Blue is definitely on its own. I do enjoy the Barrister and Mann, it comes to life on the dry down more so in regards to any similarities plus the soap is top notch too.

I honestly feel like the Floid Blue will make a comeback some day in the meantime just use any of the clones and enjoy them for what they are without overthinking it. I had clearly gone down a rabbit hole on this scent but to each their own.

the badgerandblade community should get involved and maybe put together a petition (signatures or something) and send it to Floid. let them know that the demand for the Blue is very much alive. that would certainly get their attention.

Top Bottom