What's new

What's The Deal With Musgo Real?

I mean the PRICES? The cologne is now $70, the A/S is $55, and the bath soap is $17 (only 5.3 oz.)

It looks like the colognes have about doubled in price since they came out not too long ago, and the bath soap almost tripled? That's ridiculous, no? I guess they charge what they can get, and looking at the products in West Coast Shaving, some are currently still selling out - even the bath soap. Hard to believe?

Supply and demand.

I suppose so.
While I like Musgo Real, the demand in my house has dropped drastically...

And there is also the lesser know Lavanda shaving cream, from the same Ach Brito company that also owns the Musgo Real brand, at a much lower price but with similar qualities - if you can find it.

B.

I think they’re trying to establish themselves as more “high end. ” I’ve heard a lot of good things about their products, and found some of their shaving cream on sale for $11.99 (3.4 oz) so I bought some. Definitely going to stay away from their cologne and aftershave though; but only out of fear that I would like it so much I would justify paying the markup on it.

I suppose so.

And there is also the lesser know Lavanda shaving cream, from the same Ach Brito company that also owns the Musgo Real brand, at a much lower price but with similar qualities - if you can find it.

B.

I actually prefer the Lavanda by small margin, over Musgo Real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always liked (okay, maybe "loved") the basic Musgo fragrance, and used to buy the bath soap for $6.50. I'm not poor, but I always thought that was kind of pricey just for body soap seeing as how it only lasts 2 or 3 weeks? Now at $17 it's a joke. As for the colognes, I've never smelled any of them and at $70 I'm not going to.

I suppose so.

B.

+1 on Lavanda. I get it from Gifts and Care, and Maggard's used to carry it. The availability is a bit spotty at times.

Those process are ridiculous! It's already a brand that is not very popular or common, they should try to be more competitive.

Their shave soap is excellent though!!

I remember when I first got into wet shaving and how much I loved Musgo Real. Unfortunately for me there are too many other options that perform just as well or better for much less.

It’s too bad. I really liked their shaving cream when I tried it but I’m priced out and prefer to spend that on a shaving soap. Oh well. Seems like they still sell. Good stuff anyway.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Wasnt there some kind of tariff price jump happening? I cant remember.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

They are using one half of the typical Euro marketing scheme. The first is to two elevate the product as the ultimate luxury choice. The second part is to destroy the market to create a vacuum. Good luck, I'll be looking for it on the clearance shelves after the company is sold.

MM879

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
They are using one half of the typical Euro marketing scheme. The first is to two elevate the product as the ultimate luxury choice. The second part is to destroy the market to create a vacuum. Good luck, I'll be looking for it on the clearance shelves after the company is sold.

MM879
Smart.

Top Bottom