What's new

What's the current state of Old Spice?

Since when? Love the soap was thinking on ordering more of it and maybe the aftershave too any reason to why it's getting discontinued
In an email he told me that the price of fragrance used to make it increased. He is going to try to find another supplier and perhaps continue with the production. Who knows if the new stuff is going to have exactly the same scent and strength.

In an email he told me that the price of fragrance used to make it increased. He is going to try to find another supplier and perhaps continue with the production. Who knows if the new stuff is going to have exactly the same scent and strength.
Ah yeah understandable with everything going up I love the soaps and aftershaves was thinking on ordering some also nice guy tho I've ordered things from him before hope it works out for him

Ah yeah understandable with everything going up I love the soaps and aftershaves was thinking on ordering some also nice guy tho I've ordered things from him before hope it works out for him

He didn't mention problems with any of the other scents he offers, so hopefully the issue is limited to only this fragrance.

I asked him about raising the price of Stirling Spice, but he said he wanted to keep prices the way they are right now. Props to him for that.

He didn't mention problems with any of the other scents he offers, so hopefully the issue is limited to only this fragrance.

I asked him about raising the price of Stirling Spice, but he said he wanted to keep prices the way they are right now. Props to him for that.
Yeah any other scents you recommed got pretty good some of samples thinking about trying out the boar don't know if it would replace my omega 80266 brush I do have the 2 band yaqi brush from Stirling love it

I have heard the price of some fragrance ingredients has doubled. It is only a matter of time before those cost increases are passed on .

Top Bottom