What's new

What's the best way to clean green stuff between the teeth of open combs.

What's the best way to clean between the teeth, i just got a few open combs and want to get the green stuff between the teeth out. i tried toothbrush hot water and grime away, then a tooth plaque remover pick, and it's still there. any solutions please.

R

rainman

I always use a tooth brush. Not to rough though. I also don't do a super hot water and not let is soak for to long as it tends to take off the gold finish easier. No chemicals for me. Just keep on it for a couple of days.

I always use a tooth brush. Not to rough though. I also don't do a super hot water and not let is soak for to long as it tends to take off the gold finish easier. No chemicals for me. Just keep on it for a couple of days.

oh, this green stuff is tough, i tried toothbrush, im thinking of using a hand held steamer, steam the shiznicks out of that green crap..

Use a smoking pipe cleaner. You can get it between the teeth of an open comb. Also works great for removing the grunge from parts of an injector razor head.

Steve

I've had great success with scrubbing bubbles and a heavy duty nylon scrub brush. The brush has very stiff bristles, is shaped like an iron with a handle placed the same way as an iron's. I spray some bubbles right on the brush and on the teeth, then I vigorously go at it with the brush grain and against it. Works really, really well.

I've had great success with scrubbing bubbles and a heavy duty nylon scrub brush. The brush has very stiff bristles, is shaped like an iron with a handle placed the same way as an iron's. I spray some bubbles right on the brush and on the teeth, then I vigorously go at it with the brush grain and against it. Works really, really well.

wouldnt that mess up the head too? im thinkin it would

I bought cheap, wire-bristle toothbrushes specifically for cleaning. I use scrubbing bubbles, too. I just don't leave it on that long. Hasn't hurt me golds yet.

Top Bottom