What's new

What's the "best/preferred" way to apply fragrances . . . ?

Joedy said:
I use a Q-tip with a single spray. I put the tip right up to the nozzle so that a single spray will saturate the cotton tip.

I then give one short rub under each ear where the razor did not touch, one each on the wrists at the pressure testing points and sometimes under my adams apple.

If I REALLY like the scent, I rub the insides of my nostrils with the Q-tip.... oops.... that slipped out...

:blushing:

No, of course not. I'd never do such a ridiculous thing. Not me, no. Not no how and no way.

The Q-tip allows me to ensure that I am being Frangrance Polite by not applying too much of a good thing.

-joedy

lol... Joedy, I don't blame you at all with some fragrances, but do NOT put in your nose.... it is perfect to put them on your upper lip, even in your moustache, but not in the sensitive inside the nose area! I ALWAYS put some on my upper lip so that I can smell them myself tho! They are not just for other people they are for ME too!!! :tongue_sm

Also, rubbing a fragrance can break it down, spray it or roll it on and let it dry.

Bear Hugs!

Sue, who is back home!!!!!! :biggrin:

Also, if

Top Bottom