What's new

What's the best blue?

Summertime pairs nicely with Floid Blue knockoffs. I currently use B&M Cool and Epsilon Blue. I like them both, though I think that Cool may be the better of the two. How many other variants of Blue are our there? Can anyone offer advice to someone who can't get enough of the stuff?

My dad used Ice Blue Aqua Velva almost exclusively. Maybe he tried one bottle of Mennen. I used it almost exclusively until 2012 when shaving became a hobby.

Proraso green AS smells identical and performs identically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been intrigued by Floid Blue comments, but get concerned when I hear comparisons to Aqua Velva ice blue. This is for two reasons--I don't really care for it, and it's all my FIL ever wore so my wife doesn't necessarily want me to smell like her dad. Is there a reason to try a Floid Blue clone in my case, or will I just be wasting money?

I've long thought the Furbo blu guy closely resembled a cable tv personality!!

floid look alike.jpg

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Marco
Do you know where you can get this ? It seems like it's nowhere to be found in the U.S.
Thanks
Nick

Hello Nick,

Furbo is a brand 100% made in Italy by Balocchi, hence here it is easy for me to find.

Have you given a look at Italian Barber? They keep in stock most of the best Italian stuff.

Hello Nick,

Furbo is a brand 100% made in Italy by Balocchi, hence here it is easy for me to find.

Have you given a look at Italian Barber? They keep in stock most of the best Italian stuff.
Thanks for your response,Marco. Italian Barber and everyone here in the U.S I have checked are sold out.
I'm just glad to hear they are still making it. It will get here sooner or later.
I was not happy to hear when Floid Blue was discontinued, but now I think I actually like Furbo better.
Thanks Again
Nick

I really like my blue aftershaves. Right now I only have two. Aqua Velva Ice Blue and RazoRock Blue Barbershop. I absolutely ❤️ the RR Blue Barbershop. Now I want to try the Furbo Blu. I’m sure IB will be getting more in stock at some point. They are also out of stock of the RR BB. As soon as they restock I’m getting of the RR BB and some of the Furbo.

So, are we talking about floid Blue clones or anything blue colored? This happens in every single thread the mentions “blue”. Without fail.

fwiw, I have real floid blue and every clone.
my favorite = Razorock blue barbershop

furbo has so much menthol the scent starts to not resemble real floid.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Thanks for your response,Marco. Italian Barber and everyone here in the U.S I have checked are sold out.
I'm just glad to hear they are still making it. It will get here sooner or later.
I was not happy to hear when Floid Blue was discontinued, but now I think I actually like Furbo better.
Thanks Again
Nick

You're very welcome, Nick. And yes, I too like Furbo Vintage Blu more than Floid Blue.

This is where I had originally ordered mine. While I loved the performance, the over powering menthol was not for me. My Italian father in law (from Abruzzo) has since taken it into his den, and advises that it’s “bellissimo”.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
This is where I had originally ordered mine. While I loved the performance, the over powering menthol was not for me. My Italian father in law (from Abruzzo) has since taken it into his den, and advises that it’s “bellissimo”.

Well, the strong menthol kick is really what I like in it. Your father in law had good taste!

Top Bottom