What's new

What's on your wish list?

The Seecamp is only mildly interesting since it is so handicapped by the required ammunition. In the 32acp category of handguns I prefer baill ammo over jhp but it would be interesting to see how it does in a gun designed specifically for that format.

But when it comes to .380 in the guns designed for the 32acp cartridge I've never found a single example in .380 that performed as reliably or accurately as the 32acp versions. That held true with examples from Colt, Savage, Ortgies, Walther, Mauser, Beretta and CZ.

Seecamp makes a .380. I have the .32s. They have some features I would happier without, but there's nothing else like it.😉

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
One these now that I have laid eyes on it. I’m not a wheel gun guy but DAMN! That case hardened finish makes me all tingly!!!
84984B74-5CA2-4747-8CD4-87F588DD432D.jpeg

Some flavor of CZ bolt actioned 6.5 Grendel is now near the top of my list.
Don't think you will regret that. I got one of the early models, walnut stock, which I had to wait on quite a bit. Distressed finish stocks were available, but I would rather distress my own by use. Mine has the thin "pencil" barrel and shoots fine, just go slow and don't let it get hot. They are now making a more target varmint model, but I really don't care for the stock lines, preferring a more traditional sporting type
If you have never had one, the bolts can be stiff and sticky at first, I took an ultrafine creamic stone and rounded all the sharp and I do mean sharp corners/edges on the bolt, then polished on a power buffer. There were also some mill marks on the bolt race areas in the receiver and I stoned them a little. not to completely remove, just make a smoother surface for the bolt. It all made a difference.

Now if they would just make a little full stock carbine with open sights.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Don't think you will regret that. I got one of the early models, walnut stock, which I had to wait on quite a bit. Distressed finish stocks were available, but I would rather distress my own by use. Mine has the thin "pencil" barrel and shoots fine, just go slow and don't let it get hot. They are now making a more target varmint model, but I really don't care for the stock lines, preferring a more traditional sporting type
If you have never had one, the bolts can be stiff and sticky at first, I took an ultrafine creamic stone and rounded all the sharp and I do mean sharp corners/edges on the bolt, then polished on a power buffer. There were also some mill marks on the bolt race areas in the receiver and I stoned them a little. not to completely remove, just make a smoother surface for the bolt. It all made a difference.

Now if they would just make a little full stock carbine with open sights.

I got that in 6.6 x 55, with a single set trigger, very sweet!

Top Bottom