What's new

What's on your wish list?

A mint Ruger Super blackhawk 3 screw(had one sold it like a dummy) , Vudoo 22. Mossberg 590 ,Cz trigger coach, and maybe a 50bmg lol. Random pocket guns, like a lcr 327. H&R ultra slug gun, old style Ruger Vaquero (another had one). FN FNX 45/ or sweet 10mm/Anschutz exemplar....What's yours?

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
Those Seacamps are interesting. I had a walther ppk stainless 380 I should have never gotten rid of. It shot very well,it was heavy though. The new ones don't look as good imo.
The Seecamp is only mildly interesting since it is so handicapped by the required ammunition. In the 32acp category of handguns I prefer ball ammo over jhp but it would be interesting to see how it does in a gun designed specifically for that format.

But when it comes to .380 in the guns designed for the 32acp cartridge I've never found a single example in .380 that performed as reliably or accurately as the 32acp versions. That held true with examples from Colt, Savage, Ortgies, Walther, Mauser, Beretta and CZ.

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
The list is long and varied, but at the top of the list is a PRS capable custom bolt action rifle.
Have you seen what Bergara is releasing soon?
Bergara CR.PNG

Me likey!!!!

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Yes and it's a constant change, and more money. I remember when I bought a Sako Trg 22 in 308, I got it for 2700 or so, the Trg in 338 was easy to find for that price, now they are both way up. I loved the trigger on those things.
I hear you there. It's getting a bit bonkers. I remember when you could score any 40-XC for $3K.

A parkerized, 5 inch, all steel 1911 with night sights, all tool steel internals/ignition parts, lowered ejection port, beavertail, and slightly de horned (the complete opposite of recent Colts, think Kimber CDP) that comes with three Wilson ETM mags that is loose enough to be 4 inches at 25 yards accurate and reliable as Gen 5 9mm Full sized Glock. 4.5 -5 pound trigger pull with a hint of take up.

At 999.99 max (150% of a Glock 17 at full retail) out the door, sold in a case that you can fly that includes an injection molded OWB holster and double mag pouch so you can start training with it as soon as you get it home. A 1911 turnkey solution.

Top Bottom